Using an integrated Data Analytics tool like Tableau is guaranteed to save you time and money. But building dashboards can take a lot of time. Download your free P&L Dashboard that may help you save time.
To help, we’ve created a template P&L dashboard that may help save you hours or provide inspiration to a better way.
Download this FREE Tableau P&L Template
This is a basic Profit and Loss dashboard that can present your P&L data for any number of months.
Simply download this file, load up your P&L data, and then done!
Click the image to go to the interactive version. Or head here: https://public.tableau.com/profile/ian.baddock#!/vizhome/PLDashboard_15561690415640/PLDashboard
How to use The dashboard
1. Download the Tableau workbook from here: https://public.tableau.com/profile/ian.baddock#!/vizhome/PLDashboard_15561690415640/PLDashboard
2. Download Tableau Desktop: https://www.tableau.com/products/desktop/download
3. Unpackage the Tableau Workbook
4. Update the data in the Excel file
5. Open your Tableau Workbook
This is a very basic dashboard that has the potential to do so much more than it currently does. I encourage you to take a look at how it was built and make some modifications that work for you and your organisation. Maybe add a filter for the business sector or region or create rolling 3, 6, and 12 month averages. Better still, throw your profit on a map!
Send us an email if you have any issues or questions: email@example.com
Alternatively, leave us a message below.